Пакет: quagga (0.99.20.1-0ubuntu0.10.04.3)
Връзки за quagga
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник quagga.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Christian Hammers
- Florian Weimer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [www.quagga.net]
BGP/OSPF/RIP routing daemon
GNU Quagga is free software which manages TCP/IP based routing protocols. It supports BGP4, BGP4+, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, IS-IS, RIPv1, RIPv2, and RIPng as well as the IPv6 versions of these.
As the precessor Zebra has been considered orphaned, the Quagga project has been formed by members of the zebra mailing list and the former zebra-pj project to continue developing.
Quagga uses threading if the kernel supports it, but can also run on kernels that do not support threading. Each protocol has its own daemon.
It is more than a routed replacement, it can be used as a Route Server and a Route Reflector.
Други пакети, свързани с quagga
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: debconf (>= 0.5)
- Debian configuration management system
- или debconf-2.0
- Пакетът не е наличен
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: libcap2 (>= 2.10)
- support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: logrotate (>= 3.2-11)
- Log rotation utility
- sug: snmpd
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) agents