Пакет: xvfb (2:1.7.6-2ubuntu7.12)
Връзки за xvfb
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник xorg-server.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian X Strike Force (Пощенски архив)
- David Nusinow
- Steve Langasek
- Drew Parsons
- Brice Goglin
- Cyril Brulebois
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Virtual Framebuffer 'fake' X server
Xvfb provides an X server that can run on machines with no display hardware and no physical input devices. It emulates a dumb framebuffer using virtual memory. The primary use of this server was intended to be server testing, but other novel uses for it have been found, including testing clients against unusual depths and screen configurations, doing batch processing with Xvfb as a background rendering engine, load testing, as an aid to porting the X server to a new platform, and providing an unobtrusive way to run applications that don't really need an X server but insist on having one anyway.
This package also contains a convenience script called xvfb-run which simplifies the automated execution of X clients in a virtual server environment. This convenience script requires the use of the xauth program.
More information about X.Org can be found at: <URL:http://www.X.org> <URL:http://xorg.freedesktop.org> <URL:http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/xorg>
This package is built from the X.org xserver module.
Други пакети, свързани с xvfb
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libpixman-1-0 (>= 0.15.16)
- pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo
- dep: libudev0 (>= 147)
- udev library
- dep: libxau6
- X11 authorisation library
- dep: libxdmcp6
- X11 Display Manager Control Protocol library
- dep: libxfont1 (>= 1:1.2.9)
- X11 font rasterisation library
- dep: x11-xkb-utils
- X11 XKB utilities
- dep: xauth
- X authentication utility
- dep: xserver-common (>= 2:1.7.6-2ubuntu7.12)
- common files used by various X servers
- rec: libgl1-mesa-dri
- A free implementation of the OpenGL API -- DRI modules