Пакет: auctex (11.85-1ubuntu1)
Връзки за auctex
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник auctex.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Davide G. M. Salvetti
- OHURA Makoto
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [www.gnu.org]
integrated document editing environment for TeX etc.
AUCTeX is a comprehensive customizable integrated environment for writing input files for TeX/LaTeX/ConTeXt/Texinfo using GNU Emacs. Currently XEmacs ships with its own AUCTeX version.
It supports processing source files by running TeX and related tools (such as output filters, post processors for generating indices and bibliographies, and viewers) from inside Emacs. AUCTeX allows browsing through the errors reported by TeX, while it moves the cursor directly to the reported error, and displays some documentation for that particular error. This will even work when the document is spread over several files.
AUCTeX can automatically indent LaTeX source, either line by line or for an entire document, and has a special outline feature which can greatly assist in getting an overview of a document.
AUCTeX is written entirely in Emacs Lisp, and may therefore be enhanced with new features for specific needs. It comes with a large range of handy Emacs macros. It is a GNU project, and documentation for all its features is accessible via the Emacs info browser.
Други пакети, свързани с auctex
- dep: emacs23
- The GNU Emacs editor (with GTK+ user interface)
също и виртуален пакет, предлаган от emacs23-lucid, emacs23-nox
- или emacs22
- The GNU Emacs editor (Emacs 22)
също и виртуален пакет, предлаган от emacs22-gtk, emacs22-nox
- или emacs21
- Пакетът не е наличен
- или emacs-snapshot
- The GNU Emacs editor (development snapshot)
също и виртуален пакет, предлаган от emacs-snapshot-nox
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- dep: preview-latex-style
- extraction of elements from LaTeX documents as graphics
- rec: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation
- rec: ghostscript
- The GPL Ghostscript PostScript/PDF interpreter
- rec: texlive-latex-recommended
- TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages
- rec: xdg-utils
- desktop integration utilities from freedesktop.org