Пакет: aumix (2.8-26ubuntu2) [universe]
Връзки за aumix
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник aumix.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Stefan Ott
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [www.jpj.net]
Simple text-based mixer control program
aumix is a small, easy-to-use program to control the mixer of your sound card. It runs in text mode using the ncurses library, or from the command line (non-interactively). It can read default settings from a file, and it can also automatically save and restore the mixer settings at shutdown and boot.
A wrapper script xaumix is provided that finds and invokes xterm or a replacement. This is primarily for creating the best sized terminal window. If you want a true graphical interface, install aumix-gtk instead. That has the same functionality as this one in addition to offering a nice X GUI.
Пакети, предлагащи aumix
- Simple mixer control program with GUI and text interfaces
Други пакети, свързани с aumix
- dep: aumix-common
- Simple text-based mixer control program (common files)
- dep: libgpm2 (>= 1.20.4)
- General Purpose Mouse - shared library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling