Пакет: bacula-sd (5.0.1-1ubuntu1)
Връзки за bacula-sd
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник bacula.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- John Goerzen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [www.bacula.org]
network backup, recovery and verification - storage daemon
Bacula is a set of programs to manage backup, recovery and verification of data across a network of computers of different kinds.
The storage daemon performs the storage and recovery of the file attributes and data to the physical media; in other words, it is responsible for reading and writing the backups.
It runs on the machine which has access to the backup device(s) - usually a tape drive, but alternatively other storage media, such as files.
Други пакети, свързани с bacula-sd
- dep: bacula-common (= 5.0.1-1ubuntu1)
- network backup, recovery and verification - common support files
- dep: libacl1 (>= 2.2.11-1)
- Access control list shared library
- dep: libattr1 (>= 2.4.41-1)
- Extended attribute shared library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpython2.6 (>= 2.6)
- Shared Python runtime library (version 2.6)
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-13)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: mtx
- controls tape autochangers
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime