Пакет: cplay (1.49-10) [universe]
Връзки за cplay
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник cplay.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Peter Samuelson
- Jesus Climent
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A front-end for various audio players
cplay provides a user-friendly interface to play various types of sound files. It offers a simple file list with which you can navigate around looking for audio files and a playlist to which you can add the files you want to play. cplay can play the songs in your playlist in repeat or random mode, and offers the option to store the playlist.
Currently, the following audio formats are supported: MP3 (through madplay, mpg321 or splay), Ogg Vorbis (through ogg123), MOD and other module formats (through mikmod or xmp), WAV (through sox) and Speex (through speex).
Други пакети, свързани с cplay
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- rec: python-pyvorbis
- Python interface to the Ogg Vorbis library
- rec: vorbis-tools
- several Ogg Vorbis tools
- sug: mikmod
- Portable tracked music player
- sug: python-id3 (>= 1.2-1)
- Python module for id3-tags manipulation
- sug: sox
- Swiss army knife of sound processing
- sug: speex
- The Speex codec command line tools
- sug: xmp
- A module player supporting AWE32, GUS, and software-mixing