Пакет: enblend (3.2+dfsg-3) [universe]
Връзки за enblend
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник enblend-enfuse.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian PhotoTools Maintainers (Пощенски архив)
- Sebastian Harl
- Andreas Metzler
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [enblend.sourceforge.net]
image blending tool
Enblend is a tool for compositing images. Given a set of images that overlap in some irregular way, Enblend overlays them in such a way that the seam between the images is invisible, or at least very difficult to see. It can, for example, be used to blend a panorama composed of several images.
It uses a Burt & Adelson multi-resolution spline. This technique tries to make the seams between the input images invisible. The basic idea is that image features should be blended across a transition zone proportional in size to the spatial frequency of the features. For example, objects like trees and windowpanes have rapid changes in color. By blending these features in a narrow zone, you will not be able to see the seam because the eye already expects to see color changes at the edge of these features. Clouds and sky are the opposite. These features have to be blended across a wide transition zone because any sudden change in color will be immediately noticeable.
Enblend does not align images for you. Use a tool like Hugin or PanoTools to do this. The TIFFs produced by these programs are exactly what Enblend is designed to work with.
Други пакети, свързани с enblend
- dep: freeglut3
- OpenGL Utility Toolkit
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglew1.5 (>= 1.5.1)
- The OpenGL Extension Wrangler - runtime environment
- dep: libilmbase6 (>= 1.0.1)
- several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: liblcms1 (>= 1.15-1)
- Color management library
- dep: libopenexr6 (>= 1.6.1)
- runtime files for the OpenEXR image library
- dep: libplot2c2
- The GNU plotutils libraries
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libtiff4
- Tag Image File Format (TIFF) library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: hugin
- GUI tools for Hugin