Пакет: furiusisomount (0.11.1.2-1) [universe]
Връзки за furiusisomount
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник furiusisomount.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alessio Treglia
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [launchpad.net]
An ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG image management utility
Furius ISO Mount is a simple application for mounting .iso, .img, .bin, .mdf and .ng image files without burning them to disk.
It provides the following features:
- Automatically Mounts ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG image files. - Automatically creates a mount point in your home directory. - Automatically Unmounts the Image files. - Automatically removes the mount directory to return your home directory to its previous state. - Automatically saves the history of the last 10 images mounted. - Mounts multiple images. - Burn ISO and IMG Files to optical disk. - Generate Md5 and SHA1 checksums. - Automatically retrieves any previously unmounted images. - Automatically generates a log file of all commands needed to mount and unmount images manually. - Language support (currently Czech, Danish, French, Hungarian, Italian, German, Polish, Slovenian, Spanish and Turkish are available).
Други пакети, свързани с furiusisomount
- dep: fuseiso
- FUSE module to mount ISO filesystem images
- dep: fuseiso9660
- File System in User Space - Module for ISO9660
- dep: nautilus
- file manager and graphical shell for GNOME
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules