Пакет: gnome-activity-journal (0.3.3-1) [universe]
Връзки за gnome-activity-journal
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник gnome-activity-journal.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [launchpad.net]
graphical user interface for Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist is a service which logs the user's activities and events (files opened, websites visited, conversations hold with other people, etc.) and makes the relevant information available to other applications.
It serves as a comprehensive activity log and also makes it possible to determine relationships between items based on usage patterns.
This package contains the GNOME Activity Journal, a graphical user interface which shows a journal of your activities.
Searching requires version 0.7 or higher of Tracker, and will be disabled if this dependency can't be fulfilled.
Други пакети, свързани с gnome-activity-journal
- dep: gconf2 (>= 2.10.1-2)
- GNOME configuration database system (support tools)
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-cairo
- Python bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library
- dep: python-dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (Python interface)
- dep: python-gconf
- Python bindings for the GConf configuration database system
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-xdg
- Python library to access freedesktop.org standards
- dep: zeitgeist-core (>= 0.3.1+bzr20100118-0)
- event logging framework - engine