Пакет: gnome-orca (2.30.0-0ubuntu3)
Връзки за gnome-orca
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник gnome-orca.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [live.gnome.org]
Scriptable screen reader
A flexible, extensible, and powerful assistive technology that provides end-user access to applications and toolkits that support the AT-SPI (e.g., the GNOME desktop). With early input from and continued engagement with its end users, Orca has been designed and implemented by the Sun Microsystems, Inc., Accessibility Program Office.
Orca defines a set of default behaviors (reactions to application events) and key bindings (reaction to user key presses). These default behaviors and key bindings can be overwritten on a per-application basis. Orca creates a script object for each running application, which merges both the default behaviors and key bindings, and the application specific ones. Orca provides the infrastructure to activate and deactivate scripts, as well as a host of services accessible from within the scripts.
Note: gnome-orca works without gnome-mag, you just need it for magnification.
Други пакети, свързани с gnome-orca
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-brlapi
- Python bindings for BrlAPI
- dep: python-gnome2 (>= 2.6.2)
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.10)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-louis (>= 1.6.2)
- Python bindings for liblouis
- dep: python-pyatspi (>= 1.22.0)
- Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface - Python bindings
- или python-pyatspi2
- Пакетът не е наличен
- dep: python-speechd (>= 0.6.2)
- Python interface to Speech Dispatcher
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules