Пакет: gtk2-engines (1:2.20.0-0ubuntu1)
Връзки за gtk2-engines
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник gtk2-engines.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Ed Boraas
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Пощенски архив)
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
theme engines for GTK+ 2.x
This package contains the "engines" that hide behind the themes for GTK+ and GNOME applications. They redefine the way GTK+ widgets are drawn. The package includes the following engines:
* Clearlooks, the default GNOME theme, based on Bluecurve; * Crux, formerly known as the Eazel engine; * High contrast, which is used by some accessibility themes; * Industrial, the famous engine from Novell (formerly Ximian); * LighthouseBlue, another engine based on Bluecurve; * Metal, which gives a metallic look; * Mist, a flat and high performance engine; * Redmond95, which provides a look similar to that of Windows; * ThinIce.
A few sample themes using these engines are also included.
Други пакети, свързани с gtk2-engines
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.5)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library