Пакет: libecasound2.2-dev (2.7.0-1build1) [universe]
Връзки за libecasound2.2-dev
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник ecasound2.2.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Junichi Uekawa
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
development files for ecasound
Ecasound is a software package designed for multitrack audio processing. It can be used for simple tasks like audio playback, recording and format conversions, as well as for multitrack effect processing, mixing, recording and signal recycling. Ecasound supports a wide range of audio inputs, outputs and effect algorithms. Effects and audio objects can be combined in various ways, and their parameters can be controlled by operator objects like oscillators and MIDI-CCs. As most functionality is located in shared libraries, creating alternative user-interfaces is easy.
includes development files for ecasound (C++) bindings
Други пакети, свързани с libecasound2.2-dev
- dep: libasound2-dev
- shared library for ALSA applications -- development files
- dep: libaudiofile-dev
- Open-source version of SGI's audiofile library (header files)
- dep: libkvutils2.2-dev
- kvutils library required for ecasound - development
- dep: libsamplerate0-dev
- Development files for audio sample rate conversion
- dep: libsndfile1-dev
- Development files for libsndfile; a library for reading/writing audio files