Пакет: irssi-plugin-otr (0.3-2) [universe]
Връзки за irssi-plugin-otr
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник irssi-plugin-otr.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- David Spreen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [irssi-otr.tuxfamily.org]
Off-the-Record Messaging Plugin for Irssi
Off-the-Record (OTR) Messaging Plugin for the Irssi Chat Client
This plugin adds Off-the-Record messaging support for the irssi IRC client. Although primarily designed for use with the bitlbee IRC2IM gateway, it works within any query window, provided that the conversation partner's IRC client supports OTR.
OTR allows you to have private conversations over IM by providing:
- Encryption - No one else can read your instant messages. - Authentication - You are assured the correspondent is who you think it is. - Deniability - The messages you send do _not_ have digital signatures that are checkable by a third party. Anyone can forge messages after a conversation to make them look like they came from you. However, _during_ a conversation, your correspondent is assured the messages he sees are authentic and unmodified. - Perfect forward secrecy - If you lose control of your private keys, no previous conversation is compromised.
Други пакети, свързани с irssi-plugin-otr
- dep: irssi (>= 0.8.14)
- terminal based IRC client
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libotr2 (>= 3.2.0)
- Off-the-Record Messaging library