Пакет: nethack-qt (3.4.3-12ubuntu1) [universe]
Връзки за nethack-qt
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник nethack.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Joshua Kwan
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
dungeon crawl game - Qt interface
NetHack is a wonderfully silly, yet quite addictive, Dungeons & Dragons-style adventure game. You play a character from one of many classes (such as wizard, ranger, or tourist), fighting your way down to retrieve the Amulet of Yendor (try saying THAT one backwards!) for your god. On the way, you might encounter a quantum mechanic or two, or perhaps King Arthur, or - if you're REALLY lucky - the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.
You should install a front-end for NetHack if you wish to play the game. Each of them includes the original non-graphical version, and they can all be installed at the same time:
- nethack-console: no graphics, just plain NetHack; - nethack-x11 : original X11/Athena-based graphical version; - nethack-qt : Qt-based graphical version; - nethack-lisp : Lisp window version.
This package provides the text and Qt-based graphical versions of NetHack.
Други пакети, свързани с nethack-qt
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8-b)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: nethack-common (= 3.4.3-12ubuntu1)
- dungeon crawl game - common files