Пакет: nfs-kernel-server (1:1.2.0-4ubuntu4)
Връзки за nfs-kernel-server
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник nfs-utils.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Anibal Monsalve Salazar
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [nfs.sourceforge.net]
support for NFS kernel server
The NFS kernel server is currently the recommended NFS server for use with Linux, featuring features such as NFSv3 and NFSv4, Kerberos support via GSS, and much more. It is also significantly faster and usually more reliable than the user-space NFS servers (from the unfs3 and nfs-user-server packages). However, it is more difficult to debug than the user-space servers, and has a slightly different feature set.
This package contains the user-space support needed to use the NFS kernel server. Most administrators wishing to set up an NFS server would want to install this package.
Upstream: SourceForge project "nfs", CVS module nfs-utils.
Други пакети, свързани с nfs-kernel-server
- dep: libblkid1 (>= 2.15~rc2-1ubuntu1)
- block device id library
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libgssglue1
- mechanism-switch gssapi library
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libnfsidmap2
- An nfs idmapping library
- dep: librpcsecgss3
- allows secure rpc communication using the rpcsec_gss protocol
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 1.3-9ubuntu3)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: nfs-common (>= 1:1.0.8-1)
- NFS support files common to client and server
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.