Пакет: openvas-plugins-dfsg (1.0.7-5+svn20090920) [universe]
Връзки за openvas-plugins-dfsg
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник openvas-plugins-dfsg.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OpenVAS Maintainers
- Tim Brown
- Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a
- Jan Wagner
- Joey Schulze
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [www.openvas.org]
remote network security auditor - plugins
The Open Vulnerability Assessment System is a modular security auditing tool, used for testing remote systems for vulnerabilities that should be fixed.
It is made up of two parts: a server, and a client. The server/daemon, openvasd, is in charge of the attacks, whereas the client, OpenVAS-Client, provides an X11/GTK+ user interface.
This package contains the DFSG-free OpenVAS plugins, a set of security tests as well as scripts to build additional plugins.
Други пакети, свързани с openvas-plugins-dfsg
- dep: openvas-plugins-base
- remote network security auditor - basic plugins
- rec: nmap
- The Network Mapper
- rec: openvas-server (>= 1.0)
- remote network security auditor - server
- rec: smbclient
- command-line SMB/CIFS clients for Unix
- rec: snmp
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) applications