Пакет: rdiff-backup (1.2.8-5ubuntu2) [universe]
Връзки за rdiff-backup
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник rdiff-backup.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Carl Chenet
- Python Applications Packaging Team (Пощенски архив)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [rdiff-backup.nongnu.org]
remote incremental backup
rdiff-backup backs up one directory to another, possibly over a network. The target directory ends up a copy of the source directory, but extra reverse diffs are stored in a special subdirectory of that target directory, so you can still recover files lost some time ago. The idea is to combine the best features of a mirror and an incremental backup. rdiff-backup also preserves subdirectories, hard links, dev files, permissions, uid/gid ownership, modification times, extended attributes, acls, and resource forks.
Also, rdiff-backup can operate in a bandwidth efficient manner over a pipe, like rsync. Thus you can use rdiff-backup and ssh to securely back a hard drive up to a remote location, and only the differences will be transmitted. Finally, rdiff-backup is easy to use and settings have sensible defaults.
Други пакети, свързани с rdiff-backup
- dep: librsync1 (>= 0.9.6)
- rsync remote-delta algorithm library
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules