Пакет: tree-ppuzzle (5.2-5) [universe]
Връзки за tree-ppuzzle
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник tree-puzzle.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian-Med Packaging Team (Пощенски архив)
- Andreas Tille
- Charles Plessy
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [www.tree-puzzle.de]
Parallelized reconstruction of phylogenetic trees by maximum likelihood
TREE-PUZZLE (the new name for PUZZLE) is an interactive console program that implements a fast tree search algorithm, quartet puzzling, that allows analysis of large data sets and automatically assigns estimations of support to each internal branch. TREE-PUZZLE also computes pairwise maximum likelihood distances as well as branch lengths for user specified trees. Branch lengths can also be calculated under the clock-assumption. In addition, TREE-PUZZLE offers a novel method, likelihood mapping, to investigate the support of a hypothesized internal branch without computing an overall tree and to visualize the phylogenetic content of a sequence alignment.
This is the parallelized version of tree-puzzle.
Други пакети, свързани с tree-ppuzzle
- dep: lam-runtime
- LAM runtime environment for executing parallel programs
- dep: liblam4
- Shared libraries used by LAM parallel programs
- dep: libsprng2
- The SPRNG Scalable Parallel RNG library -- library package
- rec: tree-puzzle-doc
- Reconstruction of phylogenetic trees by maximum likelihood
- sug: phylip
- [Biology] A package of programs for inferring phylogenies
- sug: treetool
- Пакетът не е наличен