Пакет: pkpgcounter (3.50-5) [universe]
Връзки за pkpgcounter
Ресурси за Ubuntu:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник pkpgcounter.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Python Applications Packaging Team (Пощенски архив)
- Kumar Appaiah
- Jerome Alet
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Начална страница [www.pykota.com]
computes number of pages or quantity of ink needed to print documents
pkpgcounter is a generic Page Description Language parser which can either count the number of pages or compute the percent of ink coverage needed to print various types of documents. It is written in Python.
It currently recognizes the following file formats :
* PostScript (both DSC compliant and binary) * PDF * PCL3/4/5 * PCLXL (aka PCL6) * DVI * OpenDocument (ISO/IEC DIS 26300) * Microsoft Word (c) (tm) (r) (etc...) * Plain text * TIFF * Several other image formats * ESC/P2 * Zenographics ZjStream * Samsung QPDL (aka SPL2) * Samsung SPL1 * ESC/PageS03 * Brother HBP * Hewlett-Packard Lightweight Imaging Device Interface Language * Structured Fax * Canon BJ/BJC * ASCII PNM (Netpbm)
The ten latter ones, as well as some TIFF documents, are currently only supported in page counting mode.
pkpgcounter is often used in combination with print accounting solutions like PyKota or JasMine.
Други пакети, свързани с pkpgcounter
- dep: ghostscript
- The GPL Ghostscript PostScript/PDF interpreter
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-imaging (>= 1.1.2-3.2)
- Python Imaging Library
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: python-psyco
- Python specializing compiler
- rec: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages
- rec: xauth
- X authentication utility
- rec: xvfb
- Virtual Framebuffer 'fake' X server
- sug: abiword
- efficient, featureful word processor with collaboration