Paket: eclipse-jdt (3.5.2-2ubuntu4) [universe]
Links für eclipse-jdt
Quellcode-Paket eclipse herunterladen:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Orbital Alignment Team (E-Mail-Archiv)
- Niels Thykier
- Benjamin Drung
- Adrian Perez
- Adnan Hodzic
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.eclipse.org]
Eclipse Java Development Tools (JDT)
The Eclipse Platform is an open and extensible platform for anything and yet nothing in particular. It provides a foundation for constructing and running integrated software-development tools. The Eclipse Platform allows tool builders to independently develop tools that integrate with other people's tools so seamlessly you can't tell where one tool ends and another starts.
This package includes only the Java Development Tools, which are plug-ins to develop Java applications within Eclipse. It includes a complete and powerful Java IDE along with several editors, a refactoring engine, Ant and JUnit integration, debugger, and many more features.
Please note that many plugins will fail to install if you don't have the eclipse-pde package installed.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu eclipse-jdt
- dep: eclipse-platform (= 3.5.2-2ubuntu4)
- Eclipse platform without plug-ins to develop any language
- dep: eclipse-plugin-cvs (= 3.5.2-2ubuntu4)
- Eclipse Team Integration (CVS support)
- dep: junit (>= 3.8.2-4)
- Automated testing framework for Java
- dep: junit4 (>= 4.7-3)
- JUnit regression test framework for Java
- dep: libhamcrest-java (>= 1.1-4)
- library of matchers for building test expressions
- sug: eclipse
- Extensible Tool Platform and Java IDE