Paket: libsoup2.4-1 (2.30.2-0ubuntu0.2) [security]
Links für libsoup2.4-1
Quellcode-Paket libsoup2.4 herunterladen:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
an HTTP library implementation in C -- Shared library
It was originally part of a SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) implementation called Soup, but the SOAP and non-SOAP parts have now been split into separate packages.
libsoup uses the Glib main loop and is designed to work well with GTK+ applications. This enables GNOME applications to access HTTP servers on the network in a completely asynchronous fashion, very similar to the GTK+ programming model (a synchronous operation mode is also supported for those who want it).
* Both asynchronous (GMainLoop and callback-based) and synchronous APIs * Automatically caches connections * SSL Support using GnuTLS * Proxy support, including authentication and SSL tunneling * Client support for Digest, NTLM, and Basic authentication * Server support for Digest and Basic authentication * Basic client-side SOAP and XML-RPC support
This package contains the shared library.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu libsoup2.4-1
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.5)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime