Paket: network-manager-openconnect (0.8-0ubuntu2) [universe]
Links für network-manager-openconnect
Quellcode-Paket network-manager-openconnect herunterladen:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ubuntu MOTU Developers (E-Mail-Archiv)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
network management framework (Openconnect plugin)
NetworkManager attempts to keep an active network connection available at all times. It is intended primarily for laptops where it allows easy switching betwen local wireless networks, it's also useful on desktops with a selection of different interfaces to use. It is not intended for usage on servers.
This package provides a VPN plugin for Cisco OpenConnect.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu network-manager-openconnect
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libnm-glib2 (>= 0.8~a~git.20090917t210753.fdb5ef2)
- network management framework (GLib shared library)
- dep: libnm-util1 (>= 0.7.1~20090213+gitf142e15)
- network management framework (shared library)
- dep: openconnect
- Open client for Cisco AnyConnect VPN