Paket: orange (0.4-1) [universe]
Links für orange
Quellcode-Paket orange herunterladen:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Evgeni Golov
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
extracts CAB files from self-extracting installers
Orange is a tool and library for squeezing out juicy installable Microsoft Cabinet Files from self-extracting installers for Microsoft Windows. It currently supports the following kinds of installers:
* Early support for installers created by Installer VISE. * Support for some installers created by Inno Setup. * Early support for the installer used by TomTom products. * InstallShield versions 5 and 6. * Setup Factory versions 5 and 6. * Some other installer (using a DLL called inflate.dll). This is used by for example Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC 2002. * Microsoft Cabinets (also self-extracting) when you have Cabextract installed. * Zip archives (also self-extracting) when you have UnZip installed.
This package contains the binary which can be used to extract CAB files.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu orange
- dep: libgsf-1-114 (>= 1.14.12)
- Structured File Library - runtime version
- dep: liborange0 (>= 0.4)
- library to extract CAB files from self-extracting installers
- dep: libsynce0
- Helper library to sync Windows Mobile devices (shared library)
- dep: libunshield0 (>= 0.5.1)
- library to extract CAB files from InstallShield installers