Paket: prayer-accountd (1.3.2-dfsg1-4build1) [universe]
Links für prayer-accountd
Quellcode-Paket prayer herunterladen:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Magnus Holmgren
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk]
account management daemon for Prayer
Prayer is yet another Webmail interface.
It is unusual in that it is a complete, standalone, HTTP server and proxy rather a Apache/mod_php plugin. Prayer maintains persistent connections to the IMAP server and is written entirely in C. Consequently it is much faster than most open source Webmail interfaces and puts very little load on either the machines running the Web server or the backend IMAP servers (even if traditional Unix format mailfolders are in use).
This package contains a daemon that can do the following for users:
* Change passwords * Change their full name * Manage mail filtering (requires Exim) and forwarding * Manage vacation messages and logs
NOTE: This package is currently not very useful.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu prayer-accountd
- dep: libdb4.8
- Berkeley v4.8 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- rec: exim4
- metapackage to ease Exim MTA (v4) installation
- sug: prayer
- standalone IMAP-based webmail server