Paket: python-quixote (2.5-5) [universe]
Links für python-quixote
Quellcode-Paket quixote herunterladen:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Oleksandr Moskalenko
- Neil Schemenauer
- Debian Python Modules Team (E-Mail-Archiv)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.mems-exchange.org]
A highly Pythonic Web application framework
Quixote is yet another framework for developing Web applications in Python. The design goals were:
1) To allow easy development of Web applications where the emphasis is more on complicated programming logic than complicated templating.
2) To make the templating language as similar to Python as possible, in both syntax and semantics. The aim is to make as many of the skills and structural techniques used in writing regular Python code applicable to Web applications built using Quixote.
3) No magic. When it's not obvious what to do in a certain case, Quixote refuses to guess.
If you view a web site as a program, and web pages as subroutines, Quixote just might be the tool for you. If you view a web site as a graphic design showcase, and each web page as an individual work of art, Quixote is probably not what you're looking for.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu python-quixote
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.7.1)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: python-quixote-doc
- Quixote web application framework documentation