Paket: wwwoffle (2.9d-3build1) [universe]
Links für wwwoffle
Quellcode-Paket wwwoffle herunterladen:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Paul Slootman
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
World Wide Web OFFline Explorer
The wwwoffled program is a simple proxy server with special features for use with dial-up internet links. This means that it is possible to browse web pages and read them without having to remain connected.
- Caching of pages that are viewed for review later. - Conditional fetching to only get pages that have changed. - Modification of pages e.g. to remove the BLINK tag or popup windows.
- The ability to follow links and mark other pages for download. - Browser or command line interface to select pages for downloading. - Optional info on bottom of pages showing cached date and allowing refresh. - Works with password protected pages and pages containing forms. - Cached pages can be searched with the ht://dig search engine, or with namazu or mnogosearch which are similar search engines; however, support for other than ht://dig is limited.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu wwwoffle
- dep: coreutils (>= 5.0)
- The GNU core utilities
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.13.1)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.4.0-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: logrotate
- Log rotation utility
- sug: pdnsd
- Proxy DNS Server