Paket: xmame-x (0.106-3.1ubuntu2) [multiverse]
Links für xmame-x
Quellcode-Paket xmame herunterladen:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Bruno Barrera C.
- Nicos Panayides
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
X binaries for the Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator
Mame is an arcade machine emulator: it includes a Z80, 6502 and lastly I86 uP emulators, joined to several arcade machine hardware emulators. Each arcade emulator contains a full description about hardware, mem maps, video, sounds and so, making possible that if you have original ROM images of a supported arcade game, you can play the game.
You NEED the rom images to play a game: this is not a game emulator, just an arcade machine one.
This package provides binaries for the X version of xmame. It is compiled with XVideo, DGA and OpenGL support.
Andere Pakete mit Bezug zu xmame-x
- dep: libaudiofile0 (>= 0.2.3-4)
- Open-source version of SGI's audiofile library
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 1.95.8)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: liblircclient0
- infra-red remote control support - client library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxv1
- X11 Video extension library
- dep: libxxf86dga1
- X11 Direct Graphics Access extension library
- dep: libxxf86vm1
- X11 XFree86 video mode extension library
- dep: xmame-common (>= 0.106-3.1ubuntu2)
- Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime