Package: libclamav-dev (0.98.1+dfsg-4ubuntu1~ubuntu10.04.2)
Links for libclamav-dev
Download Source Package clamav:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- ClamAV Team (Mail Archive)
- Stephen Gran
- Michael Meskes
- Michael Tautschnig
- Scott Kitterman
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.clamav.net]
anti-virus utility for Unix - development files
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for Unix. The main purpose of this software is the integration with mail servers (attachment scanning). The package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon in the clamav-daemon package, a command-line scanner in the clamav package, and a tool for automatic updating via the Internet in the clamav-freshclam package. The programs are based on libclamav6, which can be used by other software.
The package contains the needed headers and libraries for developing software using the libclamav interface.
This library can be used to develop virus scanner applications.
Other Packages Related to libclamav-dev
- dep: libbz2-dev
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - development
- dep: libclamav6 (= 0.98.1+dfsg-4ubuntu1~ubuntu10.04.2)
- anti-virus utility for Unix - library
- dep: libidn11-dev
- Development files for GNU Libidn, an IDN library
- dep: libssl-dev
- SSL development libraries, header files and documentation
- dep: libtommath-dev
- multiple-precision integer library [development files]
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development