Package: computer-janitor-gtk (1.14.1-0ubuntu2)
Links for computer-janitor-gtk
Download Source Package computer-janitor:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Julian Andres Klode
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.ubuntu.com]
clean up a system so it's more like a freshly installed one
Over time, a computer system tends to get cluttered. For example, software packages that are no longer needed can be uninstalled. When the system is upgraded from release to release, it may miss out on configuration tweaks that freshly installed systems get.
Computer Janitor is an application to fix these kinds of problems. It attempts to find software packages that can be removed, and tweak the system configuration in useful ways.
This is the GNOME version.
Other Packages Related to computer-janitor-gtk
- dep: computer-janitor (= 1.14.1-0ubuntu2)
- clean up a system so it's more like a freshly installed one
- dep: gksu
- graphical frontend to su
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.16)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set