Package: cups-pdf (2.5.0-12) [universe]
Links for cups-pdf
Download Source Package cups-pdf:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CUPS Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Martin-Éric Racine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.cups-pdf.de]
PDF printer for CUPS
CUPS-PDF provides a PDF Writer backend to CUPS. This can be used as a virtual printer in a paperless network or to perform testing on CUPS.
Documents are written to a configurable directory (by default to ~/PDF) or can be further manipulated by a post-processing command.
Other Packages Related to cups-pdf
- dep: cups (>= 1.1.15)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - server
- dep: cups-client
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - client programs (SysV)
- dep: ghostscript
- The GPL Ghostscript PostScript/PDF interpreter
- dep: libpaper-utils
- library for handling paper characteristics (utilities)