Package: libcairo2 (1.8.10-2ubuntu1)
Links for libcairo2
Download Source Package cairo:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Dave Beckett
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [cairographics.org]
The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
Cairo is a multi-platform library providing anti-aliased vector-based rendering for multiple target backends. Paths consist of line segments and cubic splines and can be rendered at any width with various join and cap styles. All colors may be specified with optional translucence (opacity/alpha) and combined using the extended Porter/Duff compositing algebra as found in the X Render Extension.
Cairo exports a stateful rendering API similar in spirit to the path construction, text, and painting operators of PostScript, (with the significant addition of translucence in the imaging model). When complete, the API is intended to support the complete imaging model of PDF 1.4.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libcairo2
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.3.5)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libpixman-1-0 (>= 0.15.16)
- pixel-manipulation library for X and cairo
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxcb-render-util0 (>= 0.3.6)
- utility libraries for X C Binding -- render-util
- dep: libxcb-render0 (>= 0)
- X C Binding, render extension
- dep: libxcb1 (>= 0)
- X C Binding
- dep: libxrender1
- X Rendering Extension client library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime