Package: libcupsdriver1 (1.4.3-1ubuntu1.9) [security]
Links for libcupsdriver1
Download Source Package cups:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian CUPS Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Kenshi Muto
- Martin Pitt
- Roger Leigh
- Martin-Éric Racine
- Masayuki Hatta (mhatta)
- Jeff Licquia
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Driver library
The Common UNIX Printing System (or CUPS(tm)) is a printing system and general replacement for lpd and the like. It supports the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), and has its own filtering driver model for handling various document types.
This package provides a shared library with useful functions for printer drivers.
Other Packages Related to libcupsdriver1
- dep: libavahi-client3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi client library
- dep: libavahi-common3 (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi common library
- dep: libcups2 (>= 1.4.0)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library