Package: libglib2.0-0 (2.24.0-0ubuntu4)
Links for libglib2.0-0
Download Source Package glib2.0:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Loic Minier
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
The GLib library of C routines
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-0
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime