Package: libgpiv-mpi3 (0.6.1-3build1) [universe]
Links for libgpiv-mpi3
Download Source Package libgpiv:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Gerber van der Graaf
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [libgpiv.sourceforge.net]
library for Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) - MPI version
This library contains functions for evaluating images from a fluid flow by means of Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV).
PIV is a way to film the wind or liquid flows. It uses a sequence of at least two images that are recorded with a well controlled separation time in-between. Tracer particles that are resident in the fluid may be illuminated by a light source, mostly a laser, that has been re-shaped into a sheet of light. In this way, the average displacement and the deformation of the image texture is obtained. Applying this analyses on small samples of the images on a (rectangular) grid results into an instantaneous velocity field of the fluid flow. PIV may also be applied for other purposes, like deformations and vibrations of solid surfaces.
This package contains the parallelized library using Message Passing Interface (MPI).
Other Packages Related to libgpiv-mpi3
- dep: libfftw3-3
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libgpiv3-common (= 0.6.1-3build1)
- library for Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) - common files
- dep: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- dep: libopenmpi1.3
- high performance message passing library -- shared library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime