Package: coq (8.2.pl1+dfsg-6) [universe]
Links for coq
Download Source Package coq:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Ralf Treinen
- Remi Vanicat
- Stefano Zacchiroli
- Samuel Mimram
- Stéphane Glondu
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [coq.inria.fr]
proof assistant for higher-order logic (toplevel and compiler)
Coq is a proof assistant for higher-order logic, which allows the development of computer programs consistent with their formal specification. It is developed using Objective Caml and Camlp5.
This package provides coqtop, a command line interface to Coq.
A graphical interface for Coq is provided in the coqide package. Coq can also be used with ProofGeneral, which allows proofs to be edited using emacs and xemacs. This requires the proofgeneral-coq package to be installed.
Other Packages Related to coq
- dep: coq-theories (= 8.2.pl1+dfsg-6)
- proof assistant for higher-order logic (theories)
- dep: emacsen-common
- Common facilities for all emacsen
- sug: coq-doc
- documentation for Coq
- sug: libcoq-ocaml-dev
- development libraries and tools for Coq
- sug: ocaml-nox
- ML implementation with a class-based object system (no X)
- sug: proofgeneral-coq
- generic interface for proof assistants - coq support
- sug: why (>= 2.19)
- A software verification tool