Package: mush-src (7.2.5unoff2-25.1ubuntu1) [multiverse]
Links for mush-src
Download Source Package mush:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Pawel Wiecek
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The mail user shell -- source only package
Mush is a powerful yet simple mail user agent, nearly fully compatible with mailx and Mail, which features an optional curses interface. Mush also provides powerful macro and key binding facilities to the user, and a scripting language.
Since mush's licence doesn't permit redistribution in modified form (this includes .debs) this package will install sources necessary to easily build a binary package for installation on your own computer. They should not be redistributed.
Other Packages Related to mush-src
- dep: dpkg-dev (>= 184.108.40.206)
- Debian package development tools
- dep: gcc
- The GNU C compiler
- dep: groff-base
- GNU troff text-formatting system (base system components)
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- dep: patch (>= 2.5-0bo1)
- Apply a diff file to an original
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language