Package: nexuiz (2.5.2-2build1) [universe]
Links for nexuiz
Download Source Package nexuiz:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Games Team (Mail Archive)
- Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert
- Gonéri Le Bouder
- Gerfried Fuchs
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.nexuiz.com]
A fast-paced 3D first-person shooter
Nexuiz is a fast-paced 3D deathmatch game with high-end and complex graphics effects. It is intended to be played over the Internet or over a local network. Several different game types, such as classic deathmatch, team deathmatch and capture the flag are available. Though it also supports a single-player mode and playing against the computer.
The game brings deathmatch back to the basics, with perfect weapon balancing and fast paced action, keeping itself away from the current trend of realistic shooters.
This package installs the client to play the game.
Other Packages Related to nexuiz
- dep: libcurl3
- Multi-protocol file transfer library (OpenSSL)
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libvorbisfile3
- The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (High Level API)
- dep: nexuiz-data (>= 2.5.2)
- Nexuiz game data files
- rec: nexuiz-music (>= 2.5.2)
- Nexuiz music files
- sug: xqf
- X-based Quake Server Browser