Package: python-adns (1.2.1-3)
Links for python-adns
Download Source Package python-adns:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Python Modules Team (Mail Archive)
- Jan Dittberner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Python bindings to the asynchronous DNS resolver library
This module provides a Python binding to the adns asynchronous DNS resolver library.
The module provides a small wrapper adns that simply returns status codes as does the C library. It also provides a more Python like interface ADNS that wraps status codes in proper exceptions.
The package contains working examples in ADNS.py and DNSBL.py.
Other Packages Related to python-adns
- dep: libadns1 (>= 1.4)
- Asynchronous-capable DNS client library and utilities
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules