Package: r-cran-nlme (3.1.96-1) [universe]
Links for r-cran-nlme
Download Source Package nlme:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNU R package for (non-)linear mixed effects models
This package provides functions to fit and compare linear and non-linear mixed-effects models.
This package is part of the set of packages that are 'recommended' by R Core and shipped with upstream source releases of R itself.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-nlme
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10.0~20091013)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-lattice (>= 0.12-11.1)
- GNU R package for 'Trellis' graphics