Package: libsinatra-ruby1.9.1 (1.0.a-1) [universe]
Links for libsinatra-ruby1.9.1
Download Source Package libsinatra-ruby:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Laurent Vallar
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.sinatrarb.com]
Ruby web-development dressed in a DSL
Sinatra is an open source web framework for Ruby programming language. It provides simple Domain Specific Language (DSL) for defining RESTful HTTP actions, and then defining how the application is going to respond to them.
This framework is lighweight and uses Rack which is a web server interface developed to run many Ruby frameworks using the same stack.
Other Packages Related to libsinatra-ruby1.9.1
- dep: librack-ruby1.9.1
- A modular Ruby webserver interface (Ruby 1.9.1)
- dep: ruby1.9.1
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.9.1
- sug: mongrel
- A small fast HTTP library and server for Ruby
- sug: thin1.9.1
- Package not available