Package: treeviewx (0.5.1-6) [universe]
Links for treeviewx
Download Source Package treeviewx:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Charles Plessy
- Andreas Tille
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [darwin.zoology.gla.ac.uk]
Displays and prints phylogenetic trees
TreeView X is an open source and multi-platform program to display phylogenetic trees. It can read and display NEXUS and Newick format tree files (such as those output by PAUP*, ClustalX, TREE-PUZZLE, and other programs). It allows to order the branches of the trees, and to export the trees in SVG format.
The program was written by Rod Page email@example.com using the wxWidgets C++ library. It was published in Computer Applications in the Biosciences. 1996 12: 357-358.
Other Packages Related to treeviewx
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwxbase2.6-0 (>= 126.96.36.199.2)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: libwxgtk2.6-0 (>= 188.8.131.52.2)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ runtime)