Package: zookeeper (3.2.2+dfsg3-3) [universe]
Links for zookeeper
Download Source Package zookeeper:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Thomas Koch
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [hadoop.apache.org]
Information management inside a cluster. Part of the hadoop family.
ZooKeeper is a centralized, reliable, service for maintaining configuration information, naming, providing distributed synchronization, and group services. All of these kinds of services are used in some form or another by distributed applications.
This package contains the shell scripts and an example configuration but does not automatically start up the service. The example configuration is installed with the update-alternatives mechanism.
Other Packages Related to zookeeper
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libzookeeper-java (= 3.2.2+dfsg3-3)
- Information management inside a cluster. Part of the hadoop family.