[ lucid ]
Source Package: mock (0.9.7-3)
Links for mock
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Build rpm packages inside a chroot
Other Packages Related to mock
- helper programs for debian/rules
- SELinux development headers
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules