Source Package: ubuntu-system-service (0.2.3)
Links for ubuntu-system-service
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Dbus service to set various system-wide configurations
Other Packages Related to ubuntu-system-service
- helper programs for debian/rules
- debhelper extension for translation support
- enhancements to the Python build system
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- Utility scripts for internationalizing XML