Paketti: libmaven-site-plugin-java (2.0-2) [universe]
Links for libmaven-site-plugin-java
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti maven-site-plugin:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Java Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Torsten Werner
- Ludovic Claude
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Kotisivu [maven.apache.org]
Maven Site Plugin for generating a site
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting and documentation from a central piece of information.
Maven's primary goal is to allow a developer to comprehend the complete state of a development effort in the shortest period of time. In order to attain this goal there are several areas of concern that Maven attempts to deal with:
* Making the build process easy * Providing a uniform build system * Providing quality project information * Providing guidelines for best practices development * Allowing transparent migration to new features
The Maven 2 Site Plugin is used to generate a site for the project. The generated site also includes the project's reports that were configured in the <reporting> section of the POM.
Muut pakettiin libmaven-site-plugin-java liittyvät paketit
- dep: libmaven-doxia-tools-java
- utilities for integrating Doxia in Maven
- sug: libjetty6-java
- Paketti ei saatavilla