Paquet : grub-pc (1.98-1ubuntu13)
Liens pour grub-pc
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source grub2 :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- GRUB Maintainers (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Robert Millan
- Felix Zielcke
- Jordi Mallach
- Colin Watson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [www.gnu.org]
Paquets similaires :
GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (PC/BIOS version)
GRUB is a portable, powerful bootloader. This version of GRUB is based on a cleaner design than its predecessors, and provides the following new features:
- Scripting in grub.cfg using BASH-like syntax. - Support for modern partition maps such as GPT. - Modular generation of grub.cfg via update-grub. Packages providing GRUB add-ons can plug in their own script rules and trigger updates by invoking update-grub2. - VESA-based graphical mode with background image support and complete 24-bit color set. - Support for extended charsets. Users can write UTF-8 text to their menu entries.
This package contains a version of GRUB that has been built for use with traditional PC/BIOS architecture.
Autres paquets associés à grub-pc
- dep: debconf (>= 0.5)
- Debian configuration management system
- ou debconf-2.0
- Paquet indisponible
- dep: grub-common (= 1.98-1ubuntu13)
- GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (common files)
- dep: libdevmapper1.02.1 (>= 2:1.02.20)
- The Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- sug: desktop-base (>= 4.0.6)
- common files for the Debian Desktop