Paquet : libparted0-dev (2.2-5ubuntu5.2)
Liens pour libparted0-dev
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source parted :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Parted Maintainer Team (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Sven Luther
- Otavio Salvador
- Bastian Blank
- Xavier Oswald
- Colin Watson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Paquets similaires :
The GNU Parted disk partitioning library development files
GNU Parted is a program that allows you to create, destroy, resize, move and copy hard disk partitions. This is useful for creating space for new operating systems, reorganising disk usage, and copying data to new hard disks. This package contains the Parted binary and manual page.
This package contains the static library and header files for libparted, which are really only of interest to parted developers.
Parted currently supports DOS, Mac, Sun, BSD, GPT, MIPS and PC98 disklabels/partition tables, as well as a 'loop' (raw disk) type which allows use on RAID/LVM. Filesystems which are currently fully supported are ext2, ext3, fat (FAT16 and FAT32), ReiserFS (with libreiserfs) and linux-swap. Parted can also detect and remove HFS (Mac OS), JFS, NTFS, UFS (Sun and HP), XFS and ASFS/AFFS/APFS (Amiga) filesystems, but cannot create, resize or check these filesystems yet.
The nature of this software means that any bugs could cause massive data loss. While there are no known bugs at the moment, they could exist, so please back up all important files before running it, and do so at your own risk.
Autres paquets associés à libparted0-dev
- dep: libblkid-dev
- block device id library - headers and static libraries
- dep: libc6-dev
- Embedded GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Header Files
- dep: libdevmapper-dev (>= 1.02.33)
- The Linux Kernel Device Mapper header files
- dep: libparted0debian1 (= 2.2-5ubuntu5.2)
- The GNU Parted disk partitioning shared library
- dep: uuid-dev
- universally unique id library - headers and static libraries