Paquet : rt3.8-apache2 (3.8.7-1ubuntu2.3) [universe]
Liens pour rt3.8-apache2
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source request-tracker3.8 :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Request Tracker Group (Archive du courrier électronique)
- Niko Tyni
- Jacob Helwig
- Toni Mueller
- Ivan Kohler
- Dominic Hargreaves
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Paquets similaires :
Apache 2 specific files for request-tracker3.8
Request Tracker (RT) is a ticketing system which enables a group of people to intelligently and efficiently manage tasks, issues, and requests submitted by a community of users. It features web, email, and command-line interfaces (see the package rt3.8-clients).
This package provides the 3.8 series of RT. It can be installed alongside the 3.6 series without any problems.
RT is a high-level, portable, platform independent system that eases collaboration within organizations and makes it easy for them to take care of their customers.
RT manages key tasks such as the identification, prioritization, assignment, resolution, and notification required by enterprise-critical applications, including project management, help desk, NOC ticketing, CRM, and software development.
This package provides various configuration files and manages the necessary dependencies for running request tracker (RT) version 3.8 on the Apache 2 web server.
Autres paquets associés à rt3.8-apache2
- dep: libapache2-mod-perl2 (>= 2.0.0)
- Integration of perl with the Apache2 web server
- ou speedy-cgi-perl
- speed up perl scripts by making them persistent
- ou libapache2-mod-fcgid
- an alternative module compat with mod_fastcgi
- ou libapache2-mod-fastcgi
- Apache 2 FastCGI module for long-running CGI scripts
- sug: libapache2-mod-speedycgi
- apache2 module to speed up perl scripts by making them persistent