Paquet : screen (4.0.3-14ubuntu1.2)
Liens pour screen
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source screen :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Jan Christoph Nordholz
- Adam Lazur
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [savannah.gnu.org]
Paquets similaires :
terminal multiplexor with VT100/ANSI terminal emulation
screen is a terminal multiplexor that runs several separate "screens" on a single physical character-based terminal. Each virtual terminal emulates a DEC VT100 plus several ANSI X3.64 and ISO 2022 functions. Screen sessions can be detached and resumed later on a different terminal.
Screen also supports a whole slew of other features. Some of these are: configurable input and output translation, serial port support, configurable logging, multi-user support, and utf8 charset support.
Autres paquets associés à screen
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- rec: byobu
- a set of useful profiles and a profile-switcher for GNU screen