Paquet : fex (20091210+debian0-2ubuntu0.1) [universe]
Liens pour fex
Ressources Ubuntu :
Télécharger le paquet source fex :
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Giuseppe Iuculano
- Alessio Treglia
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [fex.rus.uni-stuttgart.de]
Paquets similaires :
web service for transferring very large files
F*EX (Frams's Fast File EXchange) is a service that can be used to allow users anywhere on the Internet to exchange very large files quickly and conveniently.
The sender uploads the file to the F*EX-server and the recipient automatically gets a notification e-mail with a download-URL.
Main features of F*EX:
* file transfer of virtually unlimited file size * sender and recipient only need an e-mail program and a web browser (of any kind; they do not have to install any software) * RESEND and REGET for resuming after link failures at last sent byte * auto-notification of recipient * auto-deletion after download * auto-deletion after expiration date (default: 5 days) * full-users can create sub-users, who can send only to this full-user * maintenance-free: no administration necessary beyond creating new F*EX accounts * multiple recipients only require one stored copy * F*EX uses HTTP and needs no firewall tunnels * support for streams, too (SEX: Stream EXchange) * shell clients provided for commandline users: fexsend and fexget. (fex-utils package)
Autres paquets associés à fex
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: xinetd
- replacement for inetd with many enhancements